Our very good friend STRANGE CULTURE released a fantastic Halloween mix comprised of horror soundtracks this year. It’s everything Halloween music should be: terrifying, atmosphere, and very sex. All the best are here: Morricone, Nicolai, Goblin, Ortolani, Carpenter…
- Bruno Nicolai – Sequence One
- François De Roubaix – Les Dunes D’Ostende
- Steven Hufsteter – Kiss of the Damned Love Them
- Ennio Morricone – Valzer
- Acanthus – Les Frisson Des Vampires
- Dies Irae – Nora Orlandi
- Bruno Nicolai – All The Colors Of The Dark
- Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells
- Fabio Frizzi – Verso L’Ignoto
- John Carpenter – Chariots Of Pumpkins
- Nora Orlandi – Blood Heaven
- Tangerine Dream – Stealing The Silver Cross
- Walter Rizzati – House By The Cemetery Theme
- Riz Ortolani – Il Corpo Di Linda
- Goblin – Parte 1
Happy Summer Friends.
I’m happy to present a mix by a good friend of PFU, Strange Culture.
It is an outstanding (and much more consistant blog that has already posted some truly incredible mixes. Including an (imagined) extended soundtrack to Drive. Each mix also comes with specially designed artwork.
The latest mix is designed for swimming after hours. I tested this last night, and I can testify that this mix delivers. Enjoy.
- NZCA/LINES – Compass Points
- The Line – Cherry Chapstick
- Sun Glitters – A Dragonfly In the City
- Craft Spells – Sun Trails
- Lovers – Brothertiger
- Teams & Star Slinger – Say Please
- Big Spider’s Back – Black Chow
- Infinite Potentials – Lovesong
- Evan Voytas – Can’t Let Anyone Know Who You Are
- Enjoyed – Paws-Vanilla Remix
- The New Division – Shallow Play
- Airliner – None She Is
- Teen Daze – The Future
- Beat Connection – Same Damn Time
- Young Galaxy – The Angels Are Surely Weeping (Feat.
- Houses – Soak It Up
- Summer Heart – I Wanted You To Stay On The Other S.
- Memory Tapes – Swimming Field
- Korallreven, Sail A Whale – The Truest Faith (Sail A Whale Remix)
- Gold Panda – Fifth Ave
- Young Heel – Troubles At The Top
- Sail A Whale – Find Me a Boy
- Blackbird Blackbird – Blurred Lines
GET IT HERE.