The weather in Houston today finally changed from something other than bullshit, so today will be the first Halloween post. I hope all of you are up to no good.
Here are some horror film suggestions for your scary season. These trailers alone are horrifying.
This trailer is even scarier for containing the phrase: “No one does it to you like Roman Polanski.”
Bobcat Goldthwait managed to make an excellent horror film about Bigfoot. No seriously.
PFU #028 – HALLOWEEN 2013
USE: BEING TERRIFIED IN COSTUME
Cover Hand Drawn by LeighAnnSays
- Roman Polanski – Sharon Tate Press Conference
- The Black Angels – You On The Run
- Link Wray – Fire & Brimstone
- Sonic Youth – Schizophrenia
- Bill Doggett – The Worm
- Lee Hazelwood – I Just Learned To Run
- Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks – Witch Mountain Bridge
- Nina Simone – It’s A Monster
- The Conet Project – German Lady
- Billy May – This Room Is My Castle of Quiet
- JD McPherson – Wolf Teeth
- Night Drive – Drones
- Lou Reed – Andy’s Chest
- Redbone – The Witch Queen of New Orleans
- John Cage – Amores I. Solo Prepared Piano // The Conet Project – Achtung!
- ABBA – Watch Out!
- Screamin’ Jay Hawkins – Alligator Wine
- She Wants Revenge – Tear You Apart
- Denzil Laing & Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry – Beware Of The Vampire
- Philip Glass – Cue 27, The Funeral // The Conet Project – Rapid Dots
- The Dead Weather – I’m Mad
- Curtis Knight – Voodoo Woman
- Francois Truffaut & Alfred Hitchcock – Psycho
- Justice – Phantom [Pt. 1]
- Leadbelly – Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
- People Like Us – Lost in the Dark
- Leonard Cohen – The Butcher
GET IT HERE
PREVIOUS HALLOWEEN MIXES: