For the brave men in the field.
PFU #033: VICE IN VEGAS
1. Hunter Thompson & Oscar Acosta – Get Some Mescaline
2. Edvard Grieg – In The Hall of the Mountain King
3. Wayne Newton – Shangri-la
4. The Rolling Stones – Tumbling Dice
5. Elvis Presley – Night Life
6. Outkast – Spottieottiedopaliscious
7. Ray Barreto – Acid
8. Ann-Margret – Thirteen Men
9. The Fall – Totally Wired
10. Roy Orbison – Dream Baby
11. Tom Jones – Chills & Fever
12. Cheap Trick – He’s A Whore
13. Kool Keith – Break U Off
14. Jon Spencer Blues Explosion [ft. Andre Williams] – Lap Dance
15. Bill Justis – Raunchy & His Orchestra
16. The Cars – Up and Down
17. Nico – Vegas
18. The Ventures – A Go-Go Dancer
19. Felix Da Housecat – Watching Cars Go By
20. Steve Martin – Vegas
21. Ramsey Lewis Trio – The In-Crowd [Live]
22. Tom Waits – Mr. Siegal
23. Nat King Cole – I’m Shooting High
24. Roger & The Gypsies – Pass The Hatchet [Pt. 1]
25. Giorgio Moroder – Action Man [Pt. 1]
26. Sammy Davis Jr. – Ee Oh-Eleven
27. Ray Charles – Losing Hand
28. Suicide – Las Vegas Man [Live]
29. Frank Sinatra – Nevada Hearings  [Pt. 1]
PFU #032 – HALLOWEEN 2014
Ebola Cover Hand Drawn By LeighAnnSays
1. Johnny Falstaff – Hear The Screams
2. Active Serial Killer Rodney Acala Winning The Dating Game
3. Sonar Recording – 2004 Tsunami
3. Patience & Prudence – Tonight You Belong To Me
4. YACHT – The Afterlife
5. The Crystals – He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss)
6. Sideshow Tramps – Tramps & Freaks
7. Budos Band – Black Venom
8. The Strange Boys – Be Brave
9. Stevie Wonder – Skeletons
10. The Magnetic Fields – I Wish I Had An Evil Twin
11. NASA – Radio Waves From Saturn
12. Steve Martin – Hostages
13. The Golliwogs – You Better Be Careful
14. Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Jordan – Stone Cold Dead in the Market
15. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! – Satan Said Dance
16. Donovan – Wild Witch Lady
17. Timber Timbre – Lay Down in the Tall Grass
18. Night Stalker Rapist – Voicemail
19. Os Mutantes – Ave Lúcifer
20. Vincent Price – How To Pockmark A Witch
21. Pink Floyd – Careful With That Axe, Eugene
22. Sammy Davis Jr. – Ding Ding! The Witch is Dead
23. Them – T.B. Sheets
In a rare good turn in a badly long horror franchise, Halloween III: Season of the Witch ditch Mike Myers for some reason and decided to make a Twilight Zone episode with a lot of gore and media satire. It was a pretty good idea.
This is an Halloween IKEA ad in Singapore. I’m going to have to say ok to this one.
The movie Ghost Ship isn’t that good. But the opening scene is one to be one of the best sudden turns to gore in recent horror films.
The credit sequence will be kind of dull, but watch it. Trust me, it will make sense.
Also, watch the Dawn of the Dead remake again. It’s holding up well. It’s opening sequence alone is worth it.
Rodney Alcala killed 50 – 130 women between 1971 – 1979. In the middle of this cross country murder spree, Rodney decided to try out for the Dating Game. With victims fresh in the ground, Alcala went on the show…and won. Knowing that should make the following clip mildly unsettling.
This is a real ad from 1990 for a child’s product. My idea of the marketing team behind this is just too offensive to post. Watch this once. You won’t unsee it.
Also, “Baby Shivers” should be a band name by now.
The weather in Houston today finally changed from something other than bullshit, so today will be the first Halloween post. I hope all of you are up to no good.
Here are some horror film suggestions for your scary season. These trailers alone are horrifying.
This trailer is even scarier for containing the phrase: “No one does it to you like Roman Polanski.”
Bobcat Goldthwait managed to make an excellent horror film about Bigfoot. No seriously.
Directed by Robert MacCready
Starring: Ashley Rae Perry, Dyan Licata, and LeighAnnSays