Ok, this one is a heartbreak anger mix for women. It’s always a bit dangerous soundtracking for the other gender. Picking songs that go along with male frustration and loss is a pretty effortless task, but flipping the card to score what women would find helpful when they are pissed at, well, you is uphill and bittersweet to put it mildly. I’m sure there must be some rooted psychological block foiling the idea. I must have told myself 10 times to put a Tori Amos song on this mix and for some reason it didn’t end up there. On the other hand I’m sure we all pick up some hate empathy from the opposite sex just from being around it, plus I hate most men anyway so maybe this will work. We’ll see. Open fire ladies. Leave some feedback. I hope you get a sardonic chuckle out of this one at least…
PFU MIX #002
Please keep the track order. I’ve tried everything to have it load automatically, but itunes always has other priorities. If anyone has a suggestion I’m listening.
USE: Dealing with Heartbreak – Shock and Anger Stages. For Her.
- Aretha Franklin – Chain of Fools [Extended Version]
- The Fitness – Dance This
- The Fiery Furnaces – Single Again
- Fabienne DelSol – I’m Gonna Haunt You
- The Slits – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Loretta Lynn – The Pill
- Von Iva – Not Hot To Trot
- Lykke Li – I’m Good, I’m Gone
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – Doing All Right With The Boys
- France Gall – Laisse Tomber Les Filles [Chick Habit]
- Beyonce – Irreplaceable
- The Ting Tings – Keep Your Head
- Josie Cotton – Johnny, Are You Queer?
- Petula Clark – Romeo
- The Duke Spirit – Love Is An Unfamiliar Name
- Big Mama Thornton – I Smell A Rat
- The Kimonos – You Better Run
- The Flirtations – Nothing But A Heartache
- Ladytron – Another Breakfast With You
- The 2 of Clubs – Heart
- Erykah Badu – Tyrone
- Annie – Take You Home
One thought on “Girl Trouble. The Heartbreak Anthology: Part 2”
No Janis-Piece of my Heart? I love and miss you.